Royal Kona Luau
Located oceanfront at the Royal Kona Resort, the Royal Kona Luau is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture. Watch cultural demonstrations, savor a scrumptious luau buffet dinner and enjoy live Hawaiian entertainment – all in a scenic location overlooking Kailua Bay.
Upon arrival at the luau, you’ll be welcomed with a shell lei after which you can watch or participate in a hula lesson or island arts and crafts.
The evening culminates with a memorable Polynesian show – Voyagers of the Pacific – that tells the story of the ancient Polynesians who traveled thousands of miles across the Pacific to make Hawaii their home.
- Located oceanfront overlooking Kailua Bay
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Samoan fire-knife dance finale
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
Royal Kona Luau
Royal Kona Luau Seating Area
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Royal Kona Luau