Island Breeze Luau
Situated on the historic grounds of King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel in the heart of Kailua-Kona, Island Breeze Luau invites you to experience a memorable Hawaiian celebration under the stars that includes a delicious buffet dinner and a Polynesian show.
Your evening begins with hula and story telling. Then witness the arrival of the Royal Court.
The luau activities are followed by a Hawaiian buffet dinner. On the menu are a variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, grilled beef and fresh island fish. After dinner, sit back, relax and enjoy "He 'Ohana Kakou," a spectacular revue featuring music and dances from across Polynesia.
- Situated on beautiful Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great's former estate
- Royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
- Hula & Story telling
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet, plus an open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian show
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Toss Green Salad with Dressing
- Local Macaroni Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad
- Lomi Salmon
- Local Style Poke
- Fried Tofu Poke
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Kona Style BBQ Chicken
- Fresh Island Style Seared Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Bread Pudding
- Housemade Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake
- Coffee- Regular and Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea
- Hosted Standard Bar
- No-Host Premium Bar (Available for Purchase)
Island Breeze Luau
Big Island Luau
- Where and When:
- Please check-in at the monarchy room at the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel at 5:30 pm.
Festivities end at approximately 8:00 pm.
The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, which is located adjacent to the pier at Kailua Bay, on Palani Road in Kailua-Kona.
Parking is available at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Validation is given at the luau (parking validations are subject to change without notice).
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Island Breeze Luau