Sheraton Keauhou Resort Haleo Luau
The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay is a very popular luau that’s offered through Island Breeze Luau Productions. When you book these Big Island Activities through Big Island Luaus, you’re sure to save both time and money!
Island Breeze Luau’s Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay features historical and genuine Hawaiian dances, song, language, music, and chants while also sharing authentic stories about Hawaiian mythology, tradition, and lore. This is one of the few Big Island Activities that truly has it all!
This Big Island Luau follows an ancient legacy and tradition that dates back to the time when the islands were ruled by kings and queens. This sacred location was a retreat for preferred citizens, and it still has some remnants from its ancient past that Big Island Luau attendees are sure to enjoy.
During the Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay, you’ll be able to enjoy a feast fit for a king featuring delicious fresh fish and a roasted pig. This Island Breeze Luau is the ideal choice if you are looking for a Big Island Luau that’s sure to create lasting memories from your Hawaiian vacation.
No Big Island Luau would be complete without the decadent Hawaiian cuisine and beverages that make these Big Island Activities so special. The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay doesn’t disappoint! This Big Island Luau offers guests an open bar and a yummy Hawaiian dinner featuring poi, roast suckling pig, haupia, freshly caught fish, and more. The Island Breeze Luau concludes with a grand finale performance that’s sure to give you goose bumps! You’ll never forget the time you spend at this Big Island Luau!
These Big Island Activities take place at the Keauhou Sheraton Surf Resort, in an area that carries a historic legacy that dates back to the days when the islands were ruled by kings and queens. The grounds feature water ponds that were once used as royal bathing pools, original temples of worship, lush flora and flora, and punawai springs.
When you’re reserving your Big Island Activities through Big Island Luaus, don’t forget to ask about the Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay offered through Island Breeze Luau Production.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & story telling that take place before dinner
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
* Gluten Free
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Haleo Luau Island Breeze Productions