Gathering of The Kings Luau
The Gathering of the Kings Luau is one of the newest and most exciting Big Island Luaus that you can participate in during your Hawaiian vacation. This Big Island Tour utilizes a fusion of modern dance choreography and traditional Polynesian dance. The story told during this Island Breeze Luau focuses on the settlement of the Pacific in an entirely different way. When you book these Big Island Activities through Big Island Luaus, you’re sure to save both time and money.
Island Breeze Luau Productions and the Fairmont Orchard have partnered up to bring you the most incredible Polynesian production and the best cuisine of the South Pacific. The result of these efforts is the Gathering of the Kings Luau, which takes place in the majestic Fairmont Orchard. Each Saturday, you and your traveling companions are invited to get together for a Big Island Luau that starts under the stars with a feast including culinary treasures from Tahiti, Hawaii, Samoa, and New Zealand. The delicious meal is just the beginning of the fun, as the Island Breeze dancers retell the tale of the settlement of the Pacific for your enjoyment.
The Gathering of the Kings Luau includes:
- Big Island Luau set in a strikingly gorgeous Orchard
- Open bar serving fresh tropical drinks and standard cocktails
- A feast featuring the finest foods from Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, Hawaii, and more
- An unforgettable Polynesian revue
Here’s just some of the delicious items that are included in the Big Island Luau buffet:
- Hawaiian Taro Chips with Tropical Pineapple salsa
- Taro rolls
- Mix Field Green Salad
- Marinated Mushroom Salad
- Green Papaya Salad
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Lomi-Lomi Salmon
- Hawaiian Style Ahi Poke
- Fresh Traditional Kauai Poi
- Seafood Medley
- Kalua Pork and Cabbage
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Catch
- Papaya Ginger Roast Chicken
- Furikake Jasmine Rice
- Chicken Fingers and Macaroni & Cheese available for children.
- Hawaiian Honey Cake
- Wark Hawaiian Chocolate Pudding
- Tahitian Vanilla Decadence Cake
- Creme Caramel with Sweet Potato
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
These Big Island Activities last for approximately three hours.
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Complimentary valet parking available. Located along the ancient King's trail of Kohala on the grounds of Plantation Estates at the Fairmont Orchid on Mauna Lani Drive (View Map), a 30 minute drive north of the Kona International Airport on Highway 19.
- Operation Days:
- Open Saturday
- 3 hours
- Gathering of The Kings